So, you’ve a router installed in your home but you’ve no clue how to go to the admin section of the router in order to make changes in it. Don’t worry you’re on the right place because in this article, we will be telling you guys how can you do 192.168.0.1 router configuration without any problem. So, without wasting any time further, let’s get started.
Before we get started, it’s always important that you know what exactly 192.168.0.1 is. Basically this IP address is widely used throughout the world for getting into the admin section of your internet service provider in order to make changes accordingly. Whether you want to change the wifi password or change the name of the wifi, you’ll have to reach at this place in order to make the changes possible.
Let’s talk about how to configure 192.168.0.1. In order to configure 192.168.0.1 you’ve to follow the steps that are given below.
How to Configure 192.168.0.1 Router?
To configure yourself for this IP address you need to follow the steps that we are breaking down.
- First of all open the browser and type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar
- Press the enter button and you’ll be promoted to a page asking you to enter the credentials
- Enter the User Name and Password that your company has provided you
- Now once you’ve entered the information right, you’ll then be promoted to the main page of your internet service provider where you’ll have everything that’s related to your internet service provider
- Now you can look at the left bar of your admin section, you’ll see Configuration button, click on it and fill out all the information that they have asked you to enter
- Once all the information is entered you can now click on confirm/apply button to save the changes
- Now go back to the address bar and type Google and then press enter button, you won’t see any problem coming your way because your device is already configured
That’s how easy and simple it is to configure your device when it’s not configured.
How to change your wifi password?
Okay, so you’re tired of people using your internet? Don’t worry, you can now change your password in the admin section and all you’ve to do is to follow the steps that we are breaking now. So, here we go!
- The first thing that you need to do is to open your browser and type the ip address 192.168.0.1 there and press the enter button
- Now enter the user name and password and it will redirect you towards the admin section of the internet service provider
- Now look at the left side of the window and you’ll see security button click on it
- After clicking on it, a new tab is going to open and you’ll then have to select change wifi password button
- Click on it and write the password of your choice and save it
- You’re done.